Sabot’s Criminal Justice professionals are readily available to conduct an assessment of three critical areas:
- Federal/State/County Prisons/Jails custody operations (Conditions of Confinement)
- Community Corrections (All aspects)
- Information Technology (IT) Readiness, as it relates to prisons/jails/probation/parole
The assessment in each area will consist of three sections:
- Baseline: current state baseline detailing the operational status, performance, policies, processes, staffing, and structure
- Gap Analysis: identifying areas in need of attention, efficiency opportunities, risks, and gaps with respect to standards and compliance
- Findings and Recommendations: specific recommended actions designed to address gaps, reduce risks, improve efficiency, and achieve compliance.